Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Compiling a file?
- 02-14-2012, 03:34 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Compiling a file?
Currently taking an online Java Programming class (big mistake) but since I need it towards transferring but not my major I have to take it. My instructor isn't very helpful as he just directs to to follow his direct when asking for help, wondering if anyone good with java here. I'm suppose to "compile" a file? But I'm not sure how to and what to do. I have tried every which way and hopefully I made a mistake somewhere someone can catch. Made some screenshots, so here goes.
Where do I begin?
- 02-14-2012, 04:07 AM #2
Re: Compiling a file?
Take a look at the java tutorials:
Lesson: The "Hello World!" Application (The Java™ Tutorials > Getting Started)
Choose your OS and read how to create and compile a java program.
It'd be better if you posted text here instead of images.
To copy the contents of the command prompt window:
Click on Icon in upper left corner
Select 'Select All' - The selection will show
Click in upper left again
Select Edit and click 'Copy'
- By ProfessionalGold in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2011, 07:57 PM
- By grave in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2010, 09:29 AM
- By MAILMIRZA in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2009, 05:56 PM
- By AMIT TAYADE in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 08-23-2008, 12:02 PM