Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-13-2012, 05:17 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Trying to write a settings file for my application
I am trying to find something within java that allows a settings file to be created and loaded for future user reference. In my program, Word Wrap is an option. I want this to be called whether or not it should be true or false from a "settings" file. I've looked around and have found the properties class, but I cannot find any tutorials explaining what I need explained. I've looked over the API, and still cannot figure it out.
Could anyone point me to a tutorial, or know of any alternatives? Thanks.
- 02-13-2012, 07:23 AM #2
- By toby in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2014, 06:39 PM
- By LongTTH in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:25 AM
- By sina in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2008, 01:12 PM
- By lukky in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2008, 07:06 PM
- By mwildam in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2007, 03:30 PM