Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-11-2012, 09:21 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Java visual grid. and X, Y cordinates
So in my spare time i decided to start making some small games to get better with java GUI and graphics, and my first project is battleship. So im going to make the ships objects where they will have hp, shots left, and X and Y coordinates. Now my question is, is there a way to setup a visual grid of some sort so that I can actually get x,y values in the ship object to actually correspond with the jpanels x,y in some way. Im assuming it will use mouselisteners but im still kinda vague on what I should do. any ideas? thanks for any info!
- 02-11-2012, 10:04 AM #2
Re: Java visual grid. and X, Y cordinates
You didn't ever return to the first thread you started.
Returning Array Row
Why should we expect anything to be different this time round?
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By IndraG in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 01-11-2012, 03:05 AM
- By knightwriter in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2011, 10:41 PM
- By LankanSniper in forum Java 2DReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2009, 07:44 AM
- By sknn in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:30 PM
- By Hayzam in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2008, 12:30 AM