Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: First Project Need Big Help
- 01-18-2008, 05:28 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
First Project Need Big Help
Hello to all i am new in the java world and i started my first project called JBANK the first steps are to make some classes and writing the code by looking the UML diagram but i dont know how to structure and define my class by looking it and i am not so skilled :) any idea how the code will look ?
Last edited by earl; 01-18-2008 at 06:07 PM.
- 01-18-2008, 07:12 PM #2
Welcome to the Java Forums earl.
Please make great use of Google, but I made that even easier - please read here for instructions on how to read UML diagrams. - that's not the official docs, but you can use Google to find them.
See you around!
- By XxHEXSORxX in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2009, 11:01 AM
- By billdara in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2008, 06:05 PM
- By saytri in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2007, 09:29 AM
- By Komala_aradhya in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2007, 01:25 PM