Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-02-2012, 08:24 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Applet error "Fish.class not found" while running through Chrome.
I've seen several similar cases throughout the internet but I never really found one that told me how I can fix this. I am trying to run a very basic Applet importing and extending JApplet, and using <applet code="Fish.class"...>, in my HTML. Both the compiled .class and HTML file are in the same folder so I didn't use codebase. Can someone please explain to me what's wrong with my Applet? I read something about permissions but I have no idea what that means, even after Googling. It's very frustrating getting stuck before you are even able to really code anything being that my .java file is only eleven lines long. I'm using a MacbookPro Lion.
Can somebody please help me?! I am desperate for help.
Sincerely David A. Perez.
- By davetheant in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 11-10-2011, 01:20 PM
- By ncneeds in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:21 PM
- By Yasemin Gokce in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2009, 03:32 PM
- By rafamd11 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2008, 02:49 AM
- By ppayal in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2007, 07:19 PM