Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 02-01-2012, 06:07 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Multiple criteria autofilter, one column
Basically my problem is that I want to autofilter one column using four criteria. I have the user input information into cells q2,q3,r2,r3.
I want the autofilter to filter for all four of these inputs. Currently I have only been able to get it to filter for two of the inputs.
Range("h:h").AutoFilter 8, Range("q2"), xlOr, Range("q3")
Is there any way for me to autofilter all four cells in the one column. I was looking at putting the ranges in an array, but that did not work. Help would be greatly appreciated! :)
- 02-01-2012, 01:53 PM #2
Re: Multiple criteria autofilter, one column
What packages and classes are you using in your program?
Is this a java programming problem?
- 02-01-2012, 09:31 PM #3
- By ashin in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2011, 09:27 AM
- By neha_sinha in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2010, 04:50 PM
- By esanin in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:07 PM
- By lnarayana_boga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2008, 09:05 AM
- By nefarius in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2007, 03:40 PM