Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-30-2012, 09:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
Understanding eclipse / gwt build options
I've been asked to look at a site for a potential customer with a view to making some updates. The site has been developed using GWT which I'm not familiar with and I believe, in this instance, was the wrong development choice. I'm not familiar with Java dev either but have managed to get the site loaded in eclipse/GWT designer. My belief that GWT is the wrong choice is based primarily on the site's need to be optimised in the search engines which, if my understanding is correct, is not possible with the ajax based output GWT creates.
So, my question is, could anyone tell me how involved it would be to take an eclipse GWT project and output it as a series of jsp pages? I'm not looking for actual timings here, just an indication of whether it would be possible using simple techniques or if rewriting would be required.
- By blackbird in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2011, 05:12 PM
- By niteangell21 in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2011, 06:31 PM
- By X-ion in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2010, 01:32 PM
- By cbklp in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2008, 12:03 AM
- By goldhouse in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2007, 02:27 PM