Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How should I start my game?
- 01-30-2012, 05:13 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
How should I start my game?
The basic behind my game is a 2D game with 4 different classes.
Each class has it's own attributes.
There are up to 2 players and each player has it's own board. There is a board with two sides A and B.
The players select the same number of classes, but can decide what ever classes they want. Each class does different damage. When all classes are killed, the player wins, yada yada yada.
How should I start this....? I'm kind of at a stand still. Also should I use N++ or Eclipse for this. Thanks
- 01-30-2012, 05:17 AM #2
- By rdjava in forum Java GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2011, 09:29 AM
- By albertkao in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2011, 06:27 PM
- By JFlash in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2010, 04:49 AM
- By ScottVal in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:04 PM
- By led1433 in forum Java 2DReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2009, 06:00 AM