Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: EPOS items problem
- 01-28-2012, 06:00 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
EPOS items problem
Hi, I am currently creating a EPOS system for University
i need to try and find a way to make sure i don't void more items than are in the current transaciton as well as at the end transaction i take stock away from avaible stock.
i was thinking that when i add an item to the transaction i would add it into array so this would allow me to display it in a list for the interface.
when i want to void an item i can check if that item is in the array if it is then i remove it from the array if it isnt in the array then open a display box to say item has not been scanned os can not be voided. i will use same princple for multiplue voiding
then i could also use the array to take away sock level 1 per item in the array.
this is just my solution i am just wondering if there is any other better or easier solution that could solve this problem.
- By jiffi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2011, 05:54 PM
- By trishtren in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2011, 02:34 PM
- By PepsiColaMola in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:30 PM
- By Sureshgurram in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2009, 11:23 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2008, 05:24 PM