Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-20-2012, 02:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
How to create dynamic number of objects in java
i am a beginner to java.i just need to know how to create a number of objects that a user can give it..for example
how many employees working in ur company?
user need to give like 5
and my program should create 5 objects with seperate variables like firstname,lastname..etc.,
pls give me some solutions to it!!!!
waiting for ur reply
- 01-20-2012, 02:28 PM #2
Re: How to create dynamic number of objects in javacreate 5 objects with seperate variables
With an array, you will use a loop to fill the array with user input.
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2010, 08:57 AM
- By JavaBender in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2010, 09:31 AM
- By alacn in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2010, 03:51 AM
- By sosy87 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:11 PM
- By stamv in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2009, 04:25 PM