Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Including JAR in applications
- 01-11-2008, 10:36 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
Including JAR in applications
I wrote an application. I had to use a third party component which was in JAR form. I included it in class path and it worked for me.
Now I want to create an executable JAR for my application and want to run it on some other machine. I have to include third parties JAR files into my executable JAR as well?
Wont this increase the size of my JAR?? Please note I am simply using few feature of that third party JAR file.
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2008, 07:43 PM
- By m@tqi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2007, 01:09 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:56 AM
- By bbq in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 03:57 AM
- By Marty in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2007, 02:21 AM