Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-24-2011, 11:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
I've finished coding my program and now i want to compile it. It's the first time I'm actually compiling a program since I use JCreator to code and test my programs. But this time I wanted to make it an acutal program by compiling it. I have no idea about compiling. So I thought I could ask you guys for some help. How can I compile my program? What am I supposed to get after i compile it? Am I going to be able to run it by simply double clicking?
Thanks in advance.
- 12-24-2011, 01:23 PM #2
Take a look at the tutorial:
"Hello World!" for Microsoft Windows (The Java™ Tutorials > Getting Started > The "Hello World!" Application)
To compile a java program use the javac.exe program.
- By cloverrea in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2011, 05:05 AM
- By edh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2011, 09:47 AM
- By kartikeyasri in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2010, 04:20 PM
- By vibaviattigala in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2010, 02:07 PM
- By philgrek in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2010, 11:53 PM