Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-22-2011, 03:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
Noob Question on simple RockPaperScissors program.
So I recently engulfed myself into java programming tutorials for the past 2 days, and decided to test out my knowledge and skills by making a very simplistic program, Rock Paper Scissors.
Things seem to be going quite well, only, for some reason, my user input is not being understood by my code. (im not sure i understood that myself) So maybe you guys can tell me what im doing wrong?
I can't upload the .java files, so i'll save them all to txt, and maybe you can copy and paste into a .java so you can run it.
- 12-22-2011, 03:40 PM #2
Re: Noob Question on simple RockPaperScissors program.
If you want help, you should provide an SSCCE that demonstrates the problem- just a few lines that we can copy and paste to see what you're doing, without any of the extra stuff. You say your problem is with your input, so the SSCCE should consist of only input, no game logic, just print statements to show program flow. What exactly is it doing that it shouldn't be doing?
- By swp in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:14 PM
- By swp in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:16 AM
- By bpx95 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2011, 01:44 AM
- By StressaJune in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2009, 08:46 PM
- By Insaeno in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2008, 03:20 AM