Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-15-2011, 04:05 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Is Multicasting the best solution to contact an entire network?
It appears from what I have read that Tcpip cannot reach a whole network without using individual communication, that leaves me to the assumption that multicasting with UDP may be best? any input?
my program is a software that adds contacts to a list and refreshes whenever someone is added
Thanks in advance!
- By Blackberrylerner in forum New To JavaReplies: 23Last Post: 08-28-2010, 06:36 PM
- By lse123 in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-02-2010, 10:35 PM
- By suvojit168 in forum Java ServletReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2009, 02:49 PM
- By santhoskumara in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2007, 06:56 AM