Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-14-2011, 06:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
How to make java program run from a double click.
Hi im looking for a tool to make a java program which i have compiled to be able to run on other machines by double clicking on a file.
What is the easiest(hassle free) way possible whit a example please?
I don't care if the application will be natively compiled or make it run from JVM as long as it starts without the need to fire up a IDE and run it from there.
Thank in advance.
- 12-14-2011, 06:17 PM #2
Re: How to make java program run from a double click.
- By Norm in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2011, 01:19 PM
- By silverglade in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2011, 04:32 AM
- By Dipke in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2010, 11:39 AM
- By Rose88 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2009, 06:32 PM
- By dhaval.rajput.p in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2009, 05:44 PM