Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: what do I have to install?
- 12-13-2011, 03:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
what do I have to install?
I am trying to use a java application in ubuntu, but I am getting errors when I try to compile it. The app is trying to import from these libraries in the beginning:
import java.util.regex.Pattern; import java.util.concurrent.TimeUnit; import org.junit.*; import static org.junit.Assert.*; import static org.hamcrest.CoreMatchers.*; import org.openqa.selenium.*; import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver; import org.openqa.selenium.support.ui.Select;
- 12-13-2011, 03:48 AM #2
Re: what do I have to install?
Of course you have to install external 3rd party libraries. Were you expecting it to work by magic? You need to download the jar files and place them on your computer somewhere. Then you have to update the OS so it knows where to find them. I'm not sure how to do this on Ubuntu but google should provide some links. If you are using an IDE then consult it's Help functionality.
- By D3M in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2011, 04:14 PM
- By okieman in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2011, 04:19 AM
- By mig in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:28 PM
- By shelly in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2010, 06:10 AM
- By couling in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2010, 01:31 PM