Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-10-2011, 04:12 AM #2Moderator
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- New Zealand
- Rep Power
Re: threadsIs there an alternative to extending class Thread for producing threadable code?
That section of the Tutorial also discusses using Executor interfaces - again pass them a Runnable and it gets run. The Executor may well do things like maintain pools or worker threads (so you don't have to).
- By armyson in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2011, 08:52 AM
- By Felic in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2011, 10:15 PM
- By brindha1688 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2011, 09:07 PM
- By Tanuck in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2010, 03:44 AM
- By rameshraj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2008, 05:11 PM