Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: ATM machine
- 12-07-2011, 12:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
I have been given the project of creating an ATM machine (Cash-point) in Java and I no idea where to begin (My basic knowledge of the language is pretty good...I know the 4 OO pillars). Although I vaguely know one thing that may help me.... and that is, Design Patterns.
Could anyone give me any general advice on things to consider in regards to me successfully doing this project and also if anyone has good knowledge in Design patterns (...and prehaps TDD...cos I have read a little on this and it sounds as though I could use it) could you please explain in simple terms how I could implement the use of one...
From an eager to learn Java student!
- 12-07-2011, 12:09 AM #2
Re: ATM machine
Cross posted at: ATM machine
- By rkraj in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2011, 02:27 PM
- By rosh72851 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:21 PM
- By Kapil Gupta in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 06-24-2008, 03:29 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2008, 08:11 PM
- By bladeb2k in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:47 PM