Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Help with comparing values
- 12-06-2011, 04:37 PM #1
Help with comparing values
Hi, I have written most of a program, in which 3 doubles are calculated.
I now need the program to print out which of the 3 is the cheapest. If 2 or more of the calculated numbers are the same, I just need to print out that there is no cheapest one.
I used a math(target) and user(application) class.
Could anyone help me on this one?
Thanks in advance!
- 12-06-2011, 04:41 PM #2
- By jetnor in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:40 AM
- By Bake1tEazy in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 02-09-2011, 03:05 PM
- By pds8475 in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 01-22-2011, 03:36 PM
- By pancakeleh in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 02:31 AM
- By mari.beka in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 11-16-2010, 10:15 PM