Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 12-05-2011, 09:26 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
2 jtables not working between frames
HI!!! Very Happy Very Happy
If you are think you can solve this problem then please give me quick reply.
i have two frames A,B a include 4 text fields and a table with 4 columns and there a "new"button. when run time i can insert values to that text fields and that adding to my table. after i insert 5 rows like that i want click new button and then frame B set-visible after frame B have a table there are 6 (NO,date, and frame A columns) columns !! my question is how i get my frame A table row values to frame B including that row has NO, and date Values??
please if you can answer this simple question( not for me!Twisted Evil ) please help!!
please explain step by step after clicking new button!!
<mod: email deleted>
Last edited by Fubarable; 12-05-2011 at 01:25 PM.
Re: 2 jtables not working between frames
Please do not post your email address in the forum, not unless you wish to get lots of spam.
- 12-06-2011, 06:32 PM #3
Re: 2 jtables not working between framesIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By loopsnhoops in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:19 AM
- By amiral.smith in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:22 PM
- By sehudson in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2010, 09:01 AM
- By lakshayghai in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2010, 08:01 PM
- By hiranya in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2007, 08:48 AM