Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: How to write a data dictionary?
- 12-04-2011, 06:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
How to write a data dictionary?
I'm supposed to right up one of these up to go with a project I've done but have never done one before and amn't quite sure how to.
This is the design template we were given:
[A list of the variables and constants used in the application].
Description Data type Constant/Variable Identifier
[The design may be written in pseudocode or flowchart using software such as Microsoft Visio]
[Sometimes we require special libraries for reading in data from windows, for example. If special libraries are needed, include them here so that they can be the first import statements in the java code].
[A description of tests which you will run on your application to ensure it works as predicted and cannot be crashed. There should be several tests in your plan.]
Describe value being entered Describe value being entered Calculated outcome Actual outcome
- By Khan05 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2011, 10:32 PM
- By sanver99 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2011, 03:38 AM
- By off99555 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:37 AM
- By xana in forum NetBeansReplies: 39Last Post: 08-14-2010, 02:19 AM
- By trill in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:35 AM