Results 21 to 21 of 21
- 12-04-2011, 07:53 AM #21Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Re: How to set button to be pressed more than once
k i got it to work. somehow it is now doing what it should , and that is , removing the right elements and label.
but there is one thing i still needed to do if it possible.
is there a way to slow down the for loop ? in other words. when it goes once, pauses for like 3 seconds or so, then continue again. is this possible to do?
I try taking out the for loop out, but it then just gives me the wrong solution.
- By xan.amini in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 08-11-2011, 08:15 AM
- By mustachMan in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:07 PM
- By Valkyrie in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2009, 06:28 AM
- By prashant in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:10 PM
- By SomeGuyOverThere in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2008, 09:30 PM