Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Array game issue
- 11-30-2011, 09:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Array game issue
I have to create a game in 12x12 array, with a player trying to avoid hunters to gain points. I have done collision, boundaries etc, however I cannot move my hunters, even though the code looks well, if you could, please have a look at it and point me into a right direction/fix my error, thanks!
HunterGame.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here
- 11-30-2011, 09:29 PM #2
- 11-30-2011, 09:33 PM #3
Re: Array game issue
Exactly what Kevin said. You will find that if you post a proper SSCCE the programmers here will be more willing to help you. You cannot expect to ask for help, but then require the person you're asking the question to do all the work. A SSCCE takes that problem out of the equation and from my own experience, I can often see my mistake before even posting when I take the time to isolate my problem.
- Use [code][/code] tags when posting code. That way people don't want to stab their eyes out when trying to help you.
- +Rep people for helpful posts.
- By pyat77 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2011, 03:01 AM
- By larson1118 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2011, 05:31 PM
- By LifeElixer in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2011, 12:33 AM
- By smithywill in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:09 AM
- By mambalamba in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2009, 07:49 PM