Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Eclipse is doing weird things
- 11-29-2011, 11:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Eclipse is doing weird things
Firstly,it told me I didn't have a 'main' type,which was odd because I did. I looked it up and it said to restart it. I did. But when I tried to run the program,it either says that I don't have a main type,or lets me try to 'Ant' run or something similar. Any suggestions?
Re: Eclipse is doing weird things
Can you post your code and the actual error message?
- 11-29-2011, 11:42 PM #3
- By eLancaster in forum EclipseReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2011, 08:56 PM
- By Fred1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 32Last Post: 04-28-2011, 02:35 AM
- By Tortex in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2010, 05:53 PM
- By IronLegion in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2009, 08:06 PM