Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 11-29-2011, 06:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Convert Excel Formula to Java Script
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this but I'm hoping someone might be able to help. I have an excel file that has a simple formula to calculate the totals weight of items as users input them. However, I know need to convert the formula and table to Java and be able to post it online. Below is a website with an identical code of what I require. I need to add a Row to calculate the total and rename the headings. Additionally, the total formula should be the sum of the 4 weights combined.
Link (under Section 4 called Post Event Calculated Tonnage):
Post Event Follow-Up
Could you guys help me identify where I would need input code. Please be aware my abilities in Java are extremely limited.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 11-30-2011 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Removed link
- 11-29-2011, 09:47 PM #2
Re: Convert Excel Formula to Java ScriptI'm not sure if this is the right forum
- 11-30-2011, 04:58 PM #3
Re: Convert Excel Formula to Java Script
Off topic, locking. Removed the link from both the threads posted. Any further posting of the same link will be treated as spamming and the account will be banned.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By sudheer.v47 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 09:26 AM
- By Aschee in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2011, 11:12 PM
- By kirtichopra2003 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2009, 08:55 PM
- By satti in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2009, 08:53 AM
- By yuchuang in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2007, 10:00 PM