Results 21 to 23 of 23
Thread: help with arrays
- 11-27-2011, 11:51 PM #21
Re: help with arraysI done what you have said and it works
The first thing I said to do was:
1)Create an array that is large enough to hold all the possible user input.
Does your code do that the first thing?
All the possible does not mean the actual number the user will enter.
Make the array have 500 elements. Will that hold all the probable/possible user input?
- 11-28-2011, 12:54 AM #22Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Re: help with arrays
Thank you for your help and patience, it is much appreciated
- 11-28-2011, 01:14 AM #23
- By belfast09 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:28 PM
- By joost_m in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2010, 10:32 AM
- By innspiron in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2010, 01:40 AM
- By TheRocket in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2008, 06:00 PM
- By rrsv2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2008, 03:15 AM