Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-26-2011, 05:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Easiest way to detect beeps in audio file
I have some audio files which I want to cut into 2 parts.
It's some music, but around the middle of the file it has 3 constant beeps (or in other case some kind of constant music -- the thing is that it's constant for all files). I want to detect the timecode in which the beeps are and then, using some other tools I can automatically cut it.
What is the easiest way to do this in Java? Maybe there are some Java tools that I can use for this?
- By Saran185 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:31 AM
- By Saran185 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2011, 06:31 AM
- By ze snow in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:57 AM
- By rdemon in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2010, 03:24 AM
- By sharafat in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2008, 07:07 AM