questions about using array to store profile
I'm doing a program including:
- Enter user’s profile
- Output: welcome, user’s season, luck guess
- Build a class Profile including the above attributes and methods display welcome, user’s season, and luck guess
- Create a class Test using Profile allowing user to enter all of user’s profile, for example:
o Output: What’s your name?
o Input: Name
o Output: What are you?
o Input: Student
(*) Then the program displays a message:
“Please select one of the following options, enter 1 or 2 or 3:
2. Your season
3. Are you lucky today?”
Using array to store profiles
Every time repeating the above process
- If input name exists, the program will display the following output:
“Your profile is available. Do you update or not?”, If the answer is “Yes”, the next questions are performed, else the program skips to the (*) step.
- Else: the above process is performed normally.
I'm not clear about how to use array to store profile which we input.
Please help me:) :)