Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-23-2011, 05:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
File IO - where do the txt files need to be located?
Hey everyone! I'm working on a program that receives the name of a .txt file through Scanner, and it prints out the number of lines that the .txt file has. The problem I'm having is- where does that .txt file need to be located in terms of a directory? It keeps returning errors such as:
"ava.io.FileNotFoundException: HeartOfDarkness.txt (No such file or directory)"
Thanks in advance, any help would be appreciated!!
- 11-23-2011, 05:52 AM #2
- By ajincoep in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2011, 07:58 AM
- By Serrano0811 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2010, 05:03 PM
- By rashad in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2010, 04:06 PM
- By Malathi in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2009, 09:10 PM
- By java_kick in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:28 PM