Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-20-2011, 07:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Java Compiling Issue w/ 3D Surface Plot
I found the following surface plot library and was able to succesfully run via "java Example".
The surface plot is then displayed as it should be.
I then try to recompile the Example.Java and ExampleSurfaceModel.java but receive the following error after "javac Example.java" and "javac ExampleSurfaceMode.java".
.\ExampleSurfaceModel.java:12: cannot access ISurfacePlotModel
bad class file: .\ISurfacePlotModel.class
class file contains wrong class: org.sf.surfaceplot.ISurfacePlotModel
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpa
public class ExampleSurfaceModel implements ISurfacePlotModel
The ISurfacePlotModel.class is contained in the "C:\org\sf\surfaceplot\"
Why is the compiler unable to find the ISurfacePlotModel.class file? Is there a problem with the directory structure? I have commented out the package name within Example.java file.
Attached are the files. I would appreciate any help. I am trying to utilize these class files as a starting point but obviously will be unable to change/tweak the original example if I am unable to compile.SurfacePlot.zip
- By AggressiveFish in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2011, 10:10 PM
- By murdplacid in forum Java 2DReplies: 9Last Post: 09-27-2010, 06:53 PM
- By SHAGGY in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2010, 11:34 PM
- By annesteve31 in forum New To JavaReplies: 27Last Post: 11-29-2009, 10:27 PM
- By santhosh_el in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2009, 09:32 AM