Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Flag and words in one string
- 11-20-2011, 06:44 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Flag and words in one string
Someone can explain me how can i write the Flag in java?
I have to count the words in a string and check that there are only these letters: ("a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h")
I have to use a flag, to check one by one the words in the string. If they are all included in ("a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h") i have to acquiring them. If they're excluded i have to return to the input.
How can i do?
- By mamoonrizwan in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2011, 09:55 PM
- By Vikash Kumar Singh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-07-2011, 01:28 PM
- By fakepics500 in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:49 AM
- By nn12 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:50 AM
- By zoe in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2007, 11:01 AM