Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Problem with my Java class path
- 11-16-2011, 04:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Problem with my Java class path
Greetings to all Java Forums's members!
im new to the java so i checked your forum and found it really useful, lots of people with good knowledge.
i have a software called NNMi (version 9), recently i installed an spi (Smart Plug-in) it was needed for the preformance software.
i had an error so i contact with the HP support and they told me that:
"JAVA CLASS PATH not set properly or JAVA CLASS PATH is set to some wrong location"
how exactly and where im suppose to set my java class path?
the software its running on windows server 2008 R2.
- 11-16-2011, 05:34 PM #2
Re: Problem with my Java class path
There are several places you code set the Classpath. The easiest is on the java command commandline.
Look at the API doc for the java command to get the syntax for setting the classpath and other options.
Something like this:
java.exe -cp <THECLASSPATH HERE> <rest of options and args>
- By programmer_007 in forum EclipseReplies: 18Last Post: 02-22-2010, 01:31 PM
- By rdtindsm in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-16-2009, 06:09 PM
- By chris97is in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2009, 01:34 AM
- By gsmurthy30 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2008, 05:58 PM
- By gsmurthy30 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2008, 09:39 AM