Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Replay Java Trace Execution
- 11-13-2011, 09:34 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Replay Java Trace Execution
I am working on a project regarding debuging java applications
I want to trace/record a java execution and than be able to reproduce it again (not to re-execute it).
I am trying to use java.lang.instrument package to instrument java bytecode and to record it, but I don't know how to reproduce it.
Furthermore, I am not sure even on what to trace so that it is reproducable again.
Does any one now any example or idea on how to deal with these issues?
Thank you in advance.
Re: Replay Java Trace Execution
Spam post in a re-animated zombie deleted. jmolly warned not to do this sort of thing again.
- By rootnet47 in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2011, 04:09 AM
- By ali_naqvi in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:40 PM
- By moamen in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2009, 12:49 PM
- By jackchang in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2008, 06:17 PM