Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-12-2011, 11:38 PM #1
GrayFilter on BufferedImage and image questions
I am trying to apply a filter to a BufferedImage object, but I dont get it. I have searched on google but didnt found what I was looking for.
By filter, I mean a layer of a single color over the image(where the translucent is customizable).
And a few other questions. I think there is no clear explanation on these:
- What is a ColorModel? - Edit: never mind color model. Wiki explain it well
- What is a ColorSpace?
- 11-17-2011, 12:48 AM #2
Re: GrayFilter on BufferedImage and image questions
no one know how to use GrayFilter?
GrayFilter (Java 2 Platform SE v1.4.2)
- By Jonah Bron in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2011, 03:40 AM
- By mame in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:14 AM
- By LankanSniper in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2010, 04:46 PM
- By mr_empty in forum Java 2DReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2009, 04:59 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 09:06 PM