Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-12-2011, 01:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Properties: retrieving key-name from value
I'm not very new to Java but I have a very simple question about the Properties class: is it possible to retrieve a key-name using a value?
I'm working on a piece of coursework and we've been asked to load MIME-types from a provided file (using Properties.load(file);). However, the file lists MIME-types on the left (as key-names) and file extensions on the right (as values).
Because I need to retrieve the MIME-type using a known file extension, can anyone tell me a way to do this?
- By JustinCase in forum JDBCReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2011, 08:47 AM
- By droidus in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 04-20-2011, 02:26 PM
- By hisouka in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2008, 12:45 PM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2008, 09:44 PM
- By yuchuang in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:59 AM