Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-02-2011, 04:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
JCreator: I cant find the Output View or Task Manager
I followed the instructions of "Java Programming For Dummies". On page 44,it instructs to find errors. However,I cannot find the "Task List" pane. I can only locate the following,
"General Output" , "Build Output" , " Find Results 1" and "Find Results 2".
Yes,I am using the custom version of JCreater LE made by the authors of the book.
Help would be much appreciated.
- By Imahan in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2014, 05:47 PM
- By Theinnocentone in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2011, 02:52 AM
- By learning_grjava in forum Other IDEsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2011, 09:39 AM
- By sarwar1234 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2010, 01:47 AM
- By gayathri_g in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2009, 06:43 PM