Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Programming an Address book
- 12-31-2007, 05:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
Programming an Address book
okay, so i'm using jGrasp in class but my teacher isnt the best. she makes us read when most of us are hands on people.
so heres the problem
i need to create a program that is a virtual address book for the accounting company i work for
including various information - ie. name d.o.b. address(s) phone numbers, etc.
my plan was to use Access 2000 and run the addess book through there.
however i know very little on Java and am stuck. big time.
anyone think they could help me??
i will attach files when i get the chance so you will know more in-depth of what im looking for, but for now if anyone thinks they can help, contact me and that will be greatly appreciated! =]
- By shahinengg in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2009, 11:14 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 06:03 PM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2007, 06:51 AM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2007, 10:25 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2007, 09:03 AM