Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Question in Kareltherobot
- 10-27-2011, 05:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Question in Kareltherobot
I am in Java Programming at my school, and we are using Karel. We are using booleans right now, which i understand. However, I am curious as to how to turn the robot off when it reaches x,x coordinates. I tried asking the teacher, but he said it is too much of a hassle to try and explain it.
I may or may not try using this, but I am using recursion to loop my methods (haven't really learned loops yet, he just mentioned loops yesterday) and right now I am having the robot turn off if it detects a beeper, which does not look too pretty as it is not really following the assignment instructions to have a beeper at the end.
Short summary: I would like to know if someone can explain how to make Karel turn off when it reaches x,x coordinates.
- By jim01 in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 01-14-2011, 01:05 AM
- By orchid in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 12-19-2010, 09:49 AM
- By vittoire in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:54 PM
- By kenrocks in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2008, 06:07 AM
- By Deon in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2008, 04:58 PM