Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-25-2011, 11:14 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Management of Xbee serial javax.comm
Hello everyone, I should do a little program in Java that handles the communication between my three XBee.
Let me explain I have a cordinetor and two end devices that transmit the cordinator transparently (CommandAT). I thought to use javax.comm to read and write the serial. ComandiAT I use to write the addresses of two end devices in cordinator, so that the cordinator end device communicates with a first and then the other.
I wanted to ask you, do you think is right or if there is another way and if you have any example to advise me.
- By Edudlc in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2011, 02:38 PM
- By java_dude in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2011, 10:09 PM
- By the_justin in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2010, 12:13 PM
- By kareena in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2010, 03:45 PM
- By bbq in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2010, 04:24 PM