Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: using inheritance
- 10-18-2011, 12:29 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
I have this problem for homework, and do not understand why you would want to create an extra file for doing something else... why not just import it? is it so nobody can edit, and mess up your program? or does it make it easier to modify/tact on code to your program? here is my problem:
"Design and implement a set of ciasses that define a series of
three-dimensional geometric shapes. For each, store fundamental data about their size and provide methods to access and modify this data. In addition, provide appropriate methods to compute each shape's circumference, area, and volurne. In your design, consider how shapes are related and thus where inheritance can be implemented. Greate a mai n driver dass to instantiate several shapes of differing types and exercise the behavior you provided."
I understand how to solve it. It's just trying to figure out what I would put in my interface class.
Thanks in advance.
- 10-18-2011, 02:38 AM #2
Re: using inheritance
what I would put in my interface class
- By senca in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2010, 07:33 PM
- By terahawks in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2010, 09:58 AM
- By Nerijus in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:47 AM
- By kris4u4ever in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2009, 03:53 PM
- By Marty in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2007, 12:54 AM