Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: show real amount in println?
- 10-13-2011, 07:37 PM #1
show real amount in println?
i want to show amount of variable in println ... how can i do this?
a,m,n read from user and i want show this form with real amount of variables.
System.out.println("Your Input is: (a * x ^ m, n)");
sorry it was stupid question i got my solution ... plz delete this topic. sorry again
Last edited by HearT.Hunt3r; 10-13-2011 at 07:40 PM.
- 10-13-2011, 07:56 PM #2
- By dimesnnix in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2011, 01:45 AM
- By Basit781 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2010, 10:54 AM
- By ccie007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2010, 08:52 AM
- By wickedrahul9 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2008, 11:06 PM
- By fahimaamir in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:20 AM