Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: extracting excel sheet cell
- 10-13-2011, 03:29 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
extracting excel sheet cell
I was working with excel api and java! as a part of it, i need to dump excel sheet cells to an multi dimenional array!
my alogrithms is like this, i dont know where im going wrong! can some one please enlighten me.
1. created an array of size row X column
2. for loop ( i initialized to zero, and less than column-1 and increment)
forloop (j initialized to zero, and less that row-1, incremett)
//copy contents from cell [i][j] to a[i][j]
its throwing array bounds exception and result is just column numbers!
don't know where i have gone wrong.
thanks in advance
- By Raghuraman K in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2010, 01:35 PM
- By kishan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2010, 01:15 PM
- By raju.i in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2010, 12:39 AM
- By bigj in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2010, 04:58 PM
- By ukbasak in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 12:31 PM