Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-12-2011, 03:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
jGrasp compiling error -Help please!
While trying to compile my project from the UML window I get the following error:
----jGRASP wedge2 internal error: too few arguments to wedge2.
----jGRASP: operation complete.
My code is as follows:
public class Unit2
public static void main(String args)
Any help would be much appreciated!
- By ncneeds in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:21 PM
- By efth in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2011, 04:14 PM
- By kartikeyasri in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2010, 05:20 PM
- By vibaviattigala in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2010, 03:07 PM
- By Kodeee in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 03-17-2009, 12:08 PM