Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Call .NET method inside Java
- 10-10-2011, 06:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Call .NET method inside Java
I need to call a .net method residing inside a .dll file from my java program. I mean interoperability. anybody pls help me on this. I have tried some codes but have lots of issues.
Sample using loadLibrary( ) to call Native methods in Java
I tried this one.. But which tool I have to use for compiling the managed C++. If I use java some libraries wont support and if I use visual studio again some libraries are not supported that residing in java.
pls help me on this.
- By Y. Progammer in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2010, 01:47 PM
- By mexyz in forum New To JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 02-17-2010, 02:38 PM
- By kirtichopra2003 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:19 AM
- By hussainzim in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2008, 07:22 AM
- By Swamipsn in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 12:50 PM