Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Windows ".exe" files
- 12-26-2007, 10:24 PM #1
Windows ".exe" files
I noticed that when you build a Java application a ".jar" file is created. Will this file execute on any operating system and is it possible to convert this file or re-build it into a Windows executable?
Thank you.Eyes dwelling into the past are blind to what lies in the future. Step carefully.
- 12-27-2007, 12:13 AM #2
- 12-28-2007, 09:23 PM #3
Thank you, Captain Morgan. That article really helped me understand the ideas behind the ".jar" files. :)Eyes dwelling into the past are blind to what lies in the future. Step carefully.
- 12-28-2007, 10:25 PM #4
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2010, 10:26 AM
- By RonNYC in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2008, 03:51 PM
- By tim in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 02-08-2008, 12:23 AM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2007, 10:55 PM
- By susan in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2007, 06:32 AM