Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-06-2011, 06:03 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
a java programming question
A thief Muthhooswamy planned to escape from Tihar jail. Muthhooswamy is basically a monkey man and he is able to jump across the wall. He practiced to cross a wall and he is able to jump 'X' meters, but because of slippery wall he fall 'Y' meters after each jump. To escape from jail he has to cross 'N' number of walls where height of each wall is given in an array. Write a program to find out the total number of jumps he will make to escape from the jail.
- 10-06-2011, 06:04 PM #2
Re: a java programming question
Usually questions contain questions marks. Usually questions about Java programming contain code.
Please see the link in my signature on asking questions the smart way before you post again. What have you tried? Where are you stuck?
- By whenigivein in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2011, 07:09 PM
- By silverglade in forum Jobs DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2011, 08:39 AM
- By eezilyBefuddled in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 05-18-2011, 09:05 PM
- By tlouvierre in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2009, 03:17 PM
- By paul in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 08:26 PM