Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-04-2011, 10:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Problem with creating a jar to make a signed applet
I've been trying to make a signed applet to escape the restrictions on unsigned applets.
Found a site that explains the steps quite nicely:
Chapter 10: Signed Applets
Though there are a few problems I come across:
- so I wanna make a .jar file and put my applet inside of it. But the above site only adds one element into the jar-file. Thus I am wondering to what extend I should add content into the .jar-file? I presume that I should add EVERYTHING into the jar-file? (JPanels,JApplet,images and so on)
- The above link says that I should generate a serial key. Alls well, but is this really necessary? And I have no idea how to implement this in an <APPLET> in HTML code..
- How to implement a .jar in a website??? same way as a .class-file?
Thnx in advance,
- By menzow in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:19 PM
- By danzik17 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2011, 10:54 PM
- By treckstar in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2010, 04:36 AM
- By AXH in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:28 AM
- By nanaji in forum Java AppletsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2008, 11:59 AM