Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Compiling a Servlet!!
- 10-04-2011, 06:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Compiling a Servlet!!
I copied the path of servlet-api.jar and placed it in environmental variables. After that when i try to compile my servlet program it throws me cannot find symbol http servlet and so on. My question is do i need to place my servlet file in the tomcat and then compile it??? cause when am trying to compile my servlet program which is present on the desktop through command prompt using javac it throws me error as above. Is that the correct way of placing my servlet file?? if not then what is??
- By mkjp2011 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2011, 12:12 PM
- By aks_1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-03-2010, 01:34 PM
- By vivek_9912 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2009, 12:37 PM
- By StewS in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2008, 01:23 AM
- By osval in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 04:47 PM