Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-03-2011, 03:38 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
The System cannot find the path to java
I defined a path to javac.exe by going to control panel, system, advanced, environment variables, and I added the new system variable called javaP defined as C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin
Then I opened a new command prompt, went to where my program is, and typed javaP\javac Factorial.java
The result was "The system cannot find the path specified."
Any ideas? I had tried entering the path without the pre-defined path and it wasn't happy with it I think because of the space after program and before files. It doesn't seem to be complaining about that now, but I don't see the problem.
- By seeya73 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2011, 05:04 PM
- By umapathy_sekar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2010, 07:34 AM
- By Indefinite Design in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2010, 03:50 AM
- By itaipee in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2009, 09:05 AM
- By ivvgangadhar in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:08 AM