Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-30-2011, 07:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Is it Possible? Array elements Initialized in Loop, can it be viewed outside loop?
I'm currently making a database of which you can add names (in an array), list them, edit them and delete them individually.
I have used a loop to add the names to the array, however since the names are added to the array initializing inside the loop, I cannot view/print/use these names
outside the loop.
Is there any way of getting the various elements of the array to stay initialized within and outside the loop? or is there another way?
Thanks for any replies! - I really need help - I'm a beginner.
- 10-01-2011, 02:12 AM #2
- By kedecr in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2011, 01:24 PM
- By soccer_kid_6 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:50 AM
- By soccer_kid_6 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 02:13 AM
- By ejs7597 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:00 AM